Cold weather is quickly approaching and as winter sets in, a homeowner wants to know they will be coming home to a warm house. If you own an old system or one that is not functioning properly, you are risking the chance of your home not heating properly. This can lead to high energy bills and a freezing home which is the last thing any homeowner wants to experience! Fortunately, with Lennox heat pump rebates updating your heating system seems more feasible to help keep your home warm this winter. From lowering your energy bill to tax credits, a new system can help put money back into your pocket.
Rebates Earned with a New Heating System
- A Lennox system can help efficiently warm your home while reducing the amount of energy required to provide the heat. This results in lower utility bills that help you save money this winter season.
- You can receive back up to $300 when you purchase at least four solar modules for your home.
- A tax credit up to $500 can be yours when you purchase the right heating and cooling system.
- If you select to buy an I Harmony Zoning System, you can be eligible for up to $200 back.
- $1,500 back can be in your pocket when you choose a complete cooling and heating system for your home this year.
Stop Shelling Out Money and Learn How to Save by Speaking with an Expert Today!
If you are considering replacing the heating system in your home with a new one, a specialist can help you find the right one that can help you begin to save money. First Choice Heating & Air Conditioning has over 20 years of experience in providing their customers with quality heating and cooling systems. Their skilled technicians can explain more on how you can receive money back with Lennox heat pump rebates.